Nehemiah, Inc. provides low-cost incubator office and commercial space for small businesses, non-profits, ministries and churches. The idea for this incubator space grew primarily from the concept of good stewardship – and “helping others do what they do, even better.” Nehemiah had facilities that were not being used, while many members of the Pilgrim Rest congregation and surrounding community had entrepreneurial ideas or existing business ventures but couldn’t afford the overhead in a traditional office environment.
Nehemiah’s low-cost approach supports economic and workforce development by leaving more cash flow for businesses to allocate towards staff, marketing and growth. Tenants of Nehemiah’s incubator and commercial space pay as low as $50 per month for virtual space, and rates as low as $100 or $150 per month for actual space (depending on the size of the space). Virtual space offers 24-hour access to the conference room, as well as the ability to use the building’s mailing address. Tenants with actual office space receive conference room access, office furniture, heat and air, and the ability to use the building’s mailing address. Tenants are also able to take advantage of flat-rate fees for a phone and/or fax line, office phone extension, and internet service.
Current incubator and office tenants include:
- Ladies Workout Express: Ladies Workout Express is an interval circuit training program that provides a full strength and aerobic workout in just 30 minutes!
- McGowan Transport Services: Brand new start up non-medical transport business serving the Greater Milwaukee area.
- Midwest Executive Realty: Midwest Executive Realty is family owned and locally operated, serving the Greater Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin areas in residential and commercial real estate. We work full-time to assist with your real estate needs. Whether buying, selling, investing or relocating, we’re here to help. If you’re looking for a great, knowledgeable, trustworthy and professional team to get the job done, give us a call today at (414) 431-3414, or email email@example.com or visit us online at MidwestExecutiveRealty.com.
- Platinum Premier Planners – a woman-owned event planning and design business.
- Another Chance Baptist Church – this is the sixth church to utilize one of Nehemiah’s commercial spaces; they cover their own operating and utility costs and build their congregation to a capacity where they can sustain themselves, and then they move into a larger and more suitable space
In addition to these tenants, Nehemiah is seeking partners to assist in the planning and fund development needed to convert one of its vacant commercial spaces into a culinary kitchen!